Sunday, October 12, 2008

90210

Is it sad that when CBS started playing obscure commercials for the return of 90210 I got super excited? Well, when it turned out to be a knock off I was less than thrilled. I have yet to see the new version but I recently found out that CBS.com has the first 4 seasons of the original online.


I just finished watching the series pilot where Brandon and Brenda start at West Beverly High. It was classic 1990 and I love it still. What I didn't remember was that Brandon had a semi-mullet (apparently he loses it by season 2)! It's funny how music to a TV show can put you in such a good mood...

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

nothing can beat the real thing...I may be spending some time on cbs.com!!

Shannon said...

I watch the new one! Kelly and Brenda are on it so it seems kind of the same. It reminds me of the good old days. Not as good as the original of course though.