Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Morning Sickness

No I'm not pregnant! Well, I might be. I did have IUI today. Third times a charm, right? Anyhow, this month I took 150mg of clomid. I was told the more you increase clomid the more you get side effects. But I never get side effects...until now. While I am taking estrogen to counter some adverse effects, it doesn't help with the nausea (and no its not limited to the morning). Quite frankly, at this point, I would love to have morning sickness, because that would mean I was preggo, but sickness with no baby is the pitts. Oh, did I mention the hot flashes? That's another bonus the clomid brought on this month. All this and the drug did nothing productive...thats right, only one egg again. Next months plan A: be pregnant. Plan B: change to a series of injectable drugs.

Here is a preview of our Oahu pics. More to come soon.



No comments: