Saturday, November 20, 2010

- Shutterfly -

I'm an loyal Shutterfly user. Have been for years. Now that I have a baby they're making a killing off me! I've already filled an entire album in Ryan's first three months! What can I say, the kid is adorable. Shutterfly is giving bloggers 50 free cards (click here for details) for doing a little shameless promo, so here it is.

I suppose I have two decisions when it comes to THE card. First, choose a picture. Second, choose a card. So many of both to choose from. This card will be the first Christmas card as a family of 3 (plus one Lazy Mazie, of course) so it's gotta be a good one! Here are a couple of my favorites.

Something Square?


Something Whimsical?


Something Classic?

Click on the above cards to make your own!

I'm leaning towards a Peace and Joy card. Maybe something less traditional. I'm thinking a one picture card this year. Simple. Decisions, decisions.

No comments: