Monday, May 23, 2011

all things RYAN: 11 months

I can't believe the countdown to one year is underway. It's quite surreal actually. But enough of that. My baby's 11 months old, in other words, he's into everything. I love that he's so curious. I love that he can be entertained by almost anything...a box of tampons...a hair clip...an envelope.


He's holding steady at 20.5 lbs, but getting taller, 30.5 in. He hasn't gained any weight in a couple months; It'll be interesting to see if his pediatrician believes it's due to his increase in activity or not. Here are his latest happenings.

~ He loves to play in the tupperware cabinet. This, with his barn magnet set, keeps his attention for quite awhile in the kitchen. And I love that he can stay busy for just enough time for me to get his food ready.


~ He's picked up speed! I love how the more excited he gets, the faster he gets. Sometimes he gets so excited his arms don't go as fast as his legs and he tips forward. Its actually quite cute.

~ He uses us as a jungle gym, crawling over our legs simply because he can.


~ He's pulling up on everything and walking while holding on. I've seen him stand for only a second before he realizes what he's doing and sits down. In his effort to climb, he lifts one foot off the ground while holding onto a chair. So cute.

~ He gives a big, cheesy smile when he sees the camera!




~ He continues to be the most loved baby ever!

No comments: