Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Owen & Ethan : 18 months

Both boys love their big brother.  I mean it.  It's obvious they already look up to him.  They're both super lovey.  I love that they stop what they're doing to give me hugs or kisses (even if they are often sloppy and wet).  They're copy cats.  Sometimes that's a good thing, though mostly not.  And, oh the jealousy.  There's room enough for both of you on my lap...even with a baby belly! 

18 Month Chair Pictures
(E, O)




 
Yep, that's as good as it got!


OWEN
~ The more flexible of the boys.  Peace keeper.
~ A complete laugh machine


~ Still suffers from reflux, still on meds for such
~ Has been bucking his morning nap.  He will 'rest' awake but only occasionally sleeps. 
~ Kisses with his mouth open


~ Continually tries to get on Ryan's bike
~ Still needs his lovey to sleep
~ Sucks his thumb but only when in bed
~ Though he will watch a few minutes of TV, he could do without it


 
ETHAN
~ Still a mamas boy
~ Wakes happily


~ Loves Sesame Street
~ Is the more verbal of the twins.  Best new word, 'Ryan'. 

 
~ Even though he's more verbal he often grunts to get what he wants
~ He easily throws a temper tantrum
~ Stomps his feet in anticipation
~ Kisses with his mouth closed while saying 'mmm' (the universal smooching sound)


~ Hits his chest with both arms to say 'my turn' or 'me, me'
~ Sucks his thumb, but, like his brothers, only when in bed
~ Still drools when teething.  I'm talking soak his shirt kinda drool.
 

 

 
 

No comments: