Thursday, October 21, 2010

my little roo

Ryan loves to be worn....most of the time! And I love having him so close...most of the time!

The Moby "then" (1 week old)


The Moby "now" (3.5 months old)

The Bjorn "awake"


The Bjorn "asleep" (shopping at IKEA is exhausting!)


Random sling thing I can't quite figure out yet...

I wear him while doing everything from household chores to shopping. The baby bjorn gets ease of use points but tends to make my back hurt more. The moby was originally hard to use, but now I can get it on just as quick as the bjorn. And the multiple wide straps make it much more comfortable for me. Ryan seems to like either just fine so long as he's facing outward so he can investigate his new world!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I just got one of those slings. I also got a Moby wrap but it was when Morgan was older and she wasn't too excited about it. Looking forward to using all those carriers again. Cute pictures! He has gotten so big!!

killebrews said...

So sweet! I loved my Moby when Morris was smaller. From about 6 mo on I have been keen on a ring sling. It's fun trying them all out, enjoy!

Gina & Steve said...

good to know. we just got a moby and baby bjorn at our shower. can't wait to try them both. ryan is getting bigger and cuter every day! :)