Monday, March 5, 2012

25 going on 38?

Thats right.  Im 25 weeks pregnant and my belly is the same size it was between 35 and 38 weeks pregnant with Ryan.  Take a look.

25 weeks with twins


35 weeks with Ryan


38 weeks with Ryan


I've gained 24 pounds (basically full term with Ryan), right on target for twins.  Currently, Im batteling middle (not lower), right sided back pain.  OUCH.   Mostly sitting is problematic.  Unfortunatly, laying down isn't always an option.  I'm nervous considering the pain is so intense and I've got 12 weeks and 20 more pounds to go. 

The babies are growing as anticipated.  As of last week, Baby A was 1 lb 4 oz and Baby B was 1 lb 9 oz.  FYI, the babies grow the same as singletons until around week 30 weeks when they get overly cramped.  I do have a placenta previa (Baby A's placenta is blocking the cervix and requires a c-section), though it has plenty of time to get out of the way.  Until it decides to move it does cause more pressure on my pelvis, as if 24 extra pounds isn't enough! 

No comments: