Thursday, March 26, 2009

Once Again

Remember this from January:

I wouldn’t say Chris is a perfectionist, yet he seems to naturally excel at all he attempts. Well, recently he submitted an abstract to the American College of Physicians (ACP) and its only natural he was selected to present at the ACP conference. He returns tonight…woo hoo!

Well, I neglected to follow-up. Little did I know the presentation was a competition. Yep. He won his division. He is heading to the DC area to present once again. Good luck honey!

On another note, my mom will be here this weekend for the big race. The bad news is it is suppose to rain! Yuck. Also, my doctor has advised me not to run the race. Of course, now we will never know who would have won- mom or me. I guess this means another race is in our future!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Good luck to your husband & to your mom with the race! :0) P.S. I love your "disclaimer"