Sunday, April 19, 2009

The day Billie Jean came for a visit.

Last weekend I was outside planting flowers and Chris was getting the grill out (so very domestic, I know), when I saw a baby beagle climb up and over a chain length fence a few houses over. I caught her in our front yard and put her in our backyard while I called her parents. Apparently she is quite the little Houdini.


She was super cute and her high energy reminded me of Mazie's puppy days (which I don't miss by the way). Speaking of Mazie, she and Emma chased Billie Jean around the yard a few times before they had to nap.

And for this weekend, well I just turned in a 25 page research paper, and now I need a beer, or two, or three...

1 comment:

Summer said...

OMG! The EXACT SAME thing happened to us on Saturday. I lured a lost schnauzer into our yard, whose name was Charlie Chaplin, and called his owner. Then ended up walking him home on Ya Ya's leash with Elle in tow. She thought the whole thing was quite fun!