Sunday, May 3, 2009

not so noteworthy news

I am officially 2/3 the way done with my MSN program. Only one semester to go. Thank God! This weekend was my first weekend not doing homework in many months. I never thought I'd be approaching my 30th birthday still doing homework. Speaking of that, Chris and I have decided to go to Hawaii for our B-days (his is 2 days before mine). As it stands, we will be going to Oahu and Maui. On our way back we plan to stop in Austin. For one, Chris has never seen this wonderful city. For two, we are exploring cities we may move to after his chief year. We each picked one to look at: Austin and Columbus. These, of course, are the cities we each went to college in. Also on the list is Raleigh and staying put here in the Richmond area.

Since, we are headed to the beach in less than a month I am attempting to work out more and eat better...is it even possible to get into bikini shape in a month? I already slipped today, instead of going to the gym I made cookies!

Chris plans to drive his car until it no longer drives or until he finishes his chief year. Wanting to be prepared in the event we need to buy a car quickly, we went car shopping this weekend. We looked at Hondas and Saturns. Particularly, CRV's and VUE's. We also looked at a Saturn Outlook but it was probably a bit big for our needs at this time. No decisions made but at least we have a clue.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hawaii sounds fun! You should move to Austin!!

Becca said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm sorry for your recent BFN - it never gets any easier to find that out, does it? What are your next steps - another IUI? We went to Hawaii a few months ago to celebrate my 30th birthday, too, and it was amazing! I hope you have a wonderful time.