Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Alison June Compagni

Today is my only aunts birthday and my first day as an aunt! Chris's sister introduced a 7 lb 7 oz bundle of joy to the Hayes family. I've already penalized the new Gramma for not having pictures for us, but I hear she has dark hair. Hopefully Chris and I will be able to visit NY in the next couple weeks.

We have a visitor in our home.


While Baileys parents spend two weeks in Australia, she gets to stay with us. The night she came she looked at the door crying for an hour...it was so pitiful. She finally calmed down, but during that night Chris woke up to her crying downstairs. He went down and layed with her for an hour and from that morning on they were best friends! She is very sweet and full on energy!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Congrats, auntie!! I have a 12-month-old niece and it has been a delight to watch her grow this past year.

So, has watching Bailey made you guys want a dog? :)