Monday, May 25, 2009

Veggies, Flowers, and IF

Bring on the snap peas, corn, zucchini, cucumbers, and tomatoes! Since we can't grow grass, Chris thought he'd try growing veggies. So far so good! I'll let you know how they taste...


In our grassless yard we also have flowers. And though one might suspect I planned these to be Hook'em themed I did not!




Apparently Mazie does not appreciate her yards additions. As you can see she is trying to escape. It's not that she wants to leave us as much as she wants to live with Keith. Once before she chewed through our picket fence to get to his house. She is nuts!


And for the dreaded IF update, well my ovarian ultrasound showed only one egg (good quality, though) which means the clomid is not working. So, the IUI for this month was cancelled and we will increase the clomid and add HCG next month. Sucks.

1 comment:

Summer said...

I'm with you Jen, "Sucks"! XOXO