Sunday, June 3, 2012

Party of Five

Our first outing as a family of 5 was to an outdoor mall.  It was more of a test to see how to get 3 kids under age 2 out of the house, than an actual need to shop.  That's right.  I have THREE children under age TWO.  Well, at least for the next month at which point I will have 3 kids under age 3, that'll be much better right?  Ha.  As for the trip, it was a success.  We strolled around the mall, Ryan and Chris rode the train, we fed the babies and then ourselves, then back home we went.

.





I was stunned by the amount of questions, comments, and stares we received.  Are they identical?  How old are they?  You must have your hands full.  And my favorite, will you be trying for a girl next time?  

I particularly like the sweet glances towards the twins, followed by the 'how crap' look when they realize Ryan is also part of the pack.  With my eyes I say "Yes.  Yes, it is hard having 2 newborns and an active toddler".  Of course, we wouldn't have it any other way.   

No comments: