Saturday, August 30, 2008

Five Hours South

Myrtle Beach is the miniature golf capitol of the world...who knew? There were probably 40 or so places to play and they are creative. So we played...



Of course we spent time at the beach. I wish I had a picture of Chris with his boogie board (it had a pic of a bulldog on top of a rebel flag).


And we hit up the new Hard Rock theme park. There were hardly any people there so we had no wait for anything, it was great.



We also went to a water park (in the rain), went to an impersonator show (where we saw Dolly Parton, Elvis, George Straight, Buddy Holly, and the Blues Brothers), and hug out at Broadway at the Beach (where we ate at Margaritaville). Overall, it was a great time!

2 comments:

Jenny Rizer said...

Looks like ya'll had lots of fun! Congrats on your first year together! What are you going to grad school for??

Unknown said...

Hey Jennifer! I'm glad you finally commented. :) It's good to catch up on your life! I did just read your entire blog (I'm a pro blog reader and stalker myself.) I love the pottery barn-esqe entry table that your husband built! Will he make me one?