Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hawaii

Needless to say Hawaii was fantastic. Here are a few more pics. Enjoy!

One of the many beautiful beaches we lounged on. The color of the water is breathtaking.




We both celebrated our birthdays. It will be hard to top next year!


I love these rainbow trees!


We got up at the crack of dawn to see the sunrise on top of Haleakala. It was about 40 degrees, which is virtually freezing when your in Hawaii!


What would a visit to the rainbow state be without a rainbow?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I was wondering when you were going to post Hawaii pics! I am seriously jealous, but not ready to try a 1 million hour flight with Morgan yet. Congrats to Chris. I always dread the month of July because of all the newbies.

LBogie said...

Hello

That is a very beautiful picture of a rainbow I have seen in a while and good luck with your medical issues

I love rainbows too and a made a poem about it http://rainbownaturesgift.blogspot.com. check it out