Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lucky 21

I had an ultrasound today and the cyst is gone! Yea! Thank goodness because my body was rejecting the pill as evidenced by the many massive headaches over the last month. So, I start on injectables tomorrow and I have another ultrasound next week to make sure the drugs are working. We are approaching the 21st month of trying, but who's counting! Ever since I was a kid I have used 21 as my 'lucky number'. Growing up it was my bus number, Coach Wall was my bus driver, bet not many people remember this! Anyway, with that said it is bound to happen this month, right?

On another note, I passed my test! Woo hoo! I have a paper due this Friday and a class test next week then I will be officially done. That's all for now....

2 comments:

Jenny Rizer said...

I hope 21 IS your lucky number! :)
CONGRATS on passing your test...what an accomplishment. You're almost done! I"m so proud of you!

Summer said...

great news Jen! I'm pulling for 21!
Xoxo
Sum