Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Mom/ Lisa/ Nonna

My mom will no longer be visiting us monthly from Texas.  No more picking her up and dropping her off from the airport.  Ryan will no longer get to push her suitcase around the living room on a regular basis.  Why, you ask?  Cause she's moving to Richmond!  That's right and she's going to stay with us for a year.  The adults will not be outnumbered! 

When I got hospitalized and put on bedrest she accelerated her plans and will now be here the first of May.  No more worrying about what to do with Ryan when I go into labor.  Or, for that matter, worrying about how I will go to the grocery store for the first year of the twins lives.  Maybe Ryan won't feel the need to say 'Nonna' one million times a day once she lives here.



1 comment:

Shannon said...

Wow, Jennifer! You are SO LUCKY!!