Thursday, August 28, 2008

One Year and Counting!

This computer has Vista. I can't say I'm a huge fan. For starters my 6 month old printer is not compatible with Vista. I have to 'save down' everything in order for others without Vista to be able to read them. And the pop ups...goodness sakes...it asks you 'are you sure' about everything. Well of course I'm sure-I'm the one who told you to do/open/close/delete/create it! In case any of you are out there looking to get a new computer don't bother trying to get one with XP...you can't, well unless you get a Mac.

Onto my next rant...I am in my first week of grad school and in my first week of school at work. I'm swamped! I have calendars and lists everywhere and I'm just trying to show up in the right school or hospital everyday. I'm hoping it slows down sooner rather than later...

Saving the best for last. Monday was our first anniversary...woo hoo! We celebrated for five days in Myrtle Beach. Needless to say it was a bit windy! More pictures and stories to follow.



No comments: