Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Look Who's 30!

10 weeks to go. 2.5 months. 70 days. Strangely it seems like I've got all the time in the world and no time at all. Hmmm.

Overall things are going well. I've upgraded from Pepcid to Nexium. Sometimes I throw in a Reglan or two, and, of course, Tums are still a regular supplement. In fact, with my Tums intake I figure this baby's bones are solid! Of course, I could also due without the nightly vivid, often downright creepy dreams.

I must say I'm constantly surprised at just how active the baby is. Judging from what I feel (and see), I can only suspect he's doing advanced yoga or perhaps training for the world cup. And he didn't slow down for the doctor today. He was doing backflips as she tried to doppler him!

I didn't gain any weight in the last 2 weeks. This means I've gained 1.5 lbs over the last 6 weeks. Strangely I feel like my belly has gotten bigger. Maybe my weight is simply shifting. Anyway, the doctor wasn't concerned so neither am I. As long as the baby is healthy, I'm happy to be on the lower side of weight gain. Plus, I have a feeling the the next 10 weeks will bring more rapid gains.

This picture is from last week. Certainly not my most photogenic moment... in fact, I look flat out dumpy in the picture:(



No comments: