Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Girl or Boy?

No, I don't know just yet!

People keep asking us if we're going to find out the sex of the baby. The answer is YES. I understand some people prefer to be surprised at the delivery, but won't it still be a surprise next month? Yes! My rationale: I was surprised to find out I was pregnant, I'm guessing I will be surprised the day the baby is born, so why not be surprised in the middle? Plus I'm a planner, and I want to plan in pink or blue!

Chris hopes with all his heart this baby is a boy. If he's wrong, he'll need the remaining 20 weeks to prepare to have a daughter. Now don't get me wrong, we both just want a happy, healthy baby, and I know Chris will be thrilled with a girl. So, take a second and vote on the left.

One things for sure...we will be having a little longhorn! And thanks to baby's Uncle Dustin and Aunt Kelli he/she is ready to sport burnt orange.