Thursday, February 11, 2010

Todays THE day!

Our ultrasound appointment is FINALLY here. It seems everyone thinks this baby is a girl except for one. Chris. One of my students suggested we have the doctor write down girl or boy and put it in an envelope and then Chris and I open it three days later on Valentines day. If we do this, Chris will have to take possession of the envelope because there's just no way I wouldn't peak, no way! I suppose we have a few hours to decide what to do and you'll just have to wait and see.

Other than girl or boy, we'll get to find out if this bundle of joy is healthy and on track size wise. I suppose all soon-to-be moms are nervous and I'm no different. I certainly have flashbacks to my doctor telling me, during an ultrasound, my pregnancy was over. Of course he was wrong! Stay tuned for a picture of our little one, and, of course, the gender announcement...

No comments: