Friday, July 25, 2008

Busy and Exhausted

I typically work from home on Friday as I planned to do today after taking care of a few phone calls and errands. The problem is the errands and phone calls made me so irritated I can't focus on my work.

First, I had to deal with one of our student loan companies, Nelnet. I am certain they have a contract with a blood pressure drug company. I feel as if I might actually explode every time I deal with them.

Then I tried to access another loan company and their website is apparently having problems which kept shutting down my computer.

Next, I called a local oil change place and asked if they had filters for my car (most places don't, which is a whole other stick in my side), they said yes. I go, and of course they don't! I don't know much about cars but I do know you need to change the oil filter with an oil change.

So off to the gym I go...I might as well benefit from getting so worked up.

No comments: