Thursday, July 31, 2008

Same-Ole-Same-Ole

Nothing exciting to report here. Chris switched from the CCU to night float. This means he leaves for work at 7pm and gets back around 10am. And he only gets Fridays off. The good news is this only lasts for two weeks and then he starts an elective and gets a week of vacation. As for me, I'm quite busy finishing up the semester at work. Preparing mentally to be a student again myself.

I booked a hotel in Myrtle Beach for our anniversary. Our big plans include reading on the beach (something noneducational, a pointless James Patterson book perhaps), hitting up a water park, maybe a theme park too, shopping, and experiencing the miniature golf capital of the world. Woo hoo!

Oh, I wore my longhorn scrubs this week. They are burnt orange and have a small longhorn head embroidered on the top pocket. Well, someone asked "is that a school symbol or something?" Ah, yeah! Then she got a lesson on Bevo and the fine school he represents. I leave you with Bevo...

1 comment:

Summer said...

Way to represent, Jenn!

xoxo