Sunday, May 9, 2010

-A1A Beachfront Avenue-


Are Chris and I the only ones who immediately think of Vanilla Ice when we hear 'A1A Beachfront Avenue'? "Hot girls, wearing less than bikinis, rocking lovers, driving Lamborghini's"...anyone? I digress. Chris and I recently went to Miami for what many call a babymoon. That last trip as a family of two. We stayed in Miami Beach, South Beach to be precise. We played the role of tourists well.

Tours of the city by bus and boat.
(most expensive house in Miami- 50 million)


Tour of the everglades...alligators included.





(This particular alligator was trying to attack me and the baby
when Chris wrangled him up and gave him to this nice gator ranger)


Miami Seaquarium.
I can't get enough dolphins, they are just amazing animals.



And of course we ate ourselves silly,
spent ample time at the beach,
and read to our hearts content.

(8 Months)And lastly, a couple of random pics.



(where we ate breakfast, not only could you get a muffin and the best fresh squeezed juice but you could also pick up a variety of medications, a sampling of lean body powders, and condoms. Talk about one stop shopping)


(Even the manikins have fake boobs in South Beach)



1 comment:

Shannon said...

Cute belly pic. I think I was twice that size at 8 months.