Monday, May 24, 2010

Texas Showers

A couple weeks ago the baby and I were showered with love and gifts in Texas. Kendall hosted a wonderful party and I couldn't have asked for more.








We received many great gifts...below is a nursery rhyme quilt my grandparents gave me. I can't wait to use it!


The day before the shower my Mom and I stopped by her office for a quick hello and we were both surprised with a mini-shower. There were balloons, chocolate cake, gifts, and a yummy sopapilla cheesecake! It was a very unexpected and sweet surprise.

My mom and I then went to see the movie Babies. It really makes you realize just how pampered little American babies are. And as a mom-to-be I'm very thankful I won't have to use my leg and a corn cob in lieu of diaper wipes! It was sweet and just perfect for a momma and nonna-to-be.

No comments: