Thursday, June 3, 2010

NY Baby Shower (Emma Update)

We recently went to Upstate NY for a Hayes family baby shower. Or at least that's why I went. Chris went to play golf! It was great to see everyone and show off the baby bump. I can't wait to see everyone again and show off Baby Hayes! Check out this adorable cake made by my SIL, Katie.


My MIL, Judy


Need a better look at that shirt?


We officially have everything we need. I think. Well, I do need to get another mattress cover as I melted one in the dryer! Lesson learned.

EMMA UPDATE

Emma's been doing so well we decided to take her to the doggie oncologist today. We're currently waiting on the pathology results but the vet seemed optimistic. And by optimistic I mean it may be as simple as amputating the leg. And since she's been practicing on three legs for 2 months now she should adjust quickly, especially since the procedure should immediately remove the source of pain. So, cross your fingers and hope it's this simple!

No comments: