Monday, June 14, 2010

Full Term


37 weeks! He can officially come anytime now. The earlier the better. My OB told me getting really uncomfortable at the end of pregnancy is natures way of making you fear the delivery less. It's working. I'm ready for him to make his appearance. While over the last week my feet have had a bit of swelling towards the end of the day, they blew up yesterday for the first time. It was insane. Here is a picture, though I don't think it does it justice.


I had another shower here in VA this weekend. Thanks Tonia! I got to catch up with so many people I don't see very often. It was a great time!


Chris played in a beach soccer tournament this weekend. My mom used the fact he was away (though only 2 hours) to come in town one last time before the baby comes. After all I could have gone in to labor and delivered all within 2 hours and Chris wouldn't have made it in time. Hey, the whole thing could happen in 2 hours! A girl can hope.

I'm a bit jealous about my baby having more to wear than me! I have a few minor things I need to pick up, but all in all we are ready to go. (this is only a fraction of his clothes!)


And here is one last picture of my sweet family watching the World Cup. Note: the futon mattress is sitting on the floor to accommodate Emma, and yes I continue to get my big belly up and down on this mattress.

1 comment:

ob said...

I know this is-over used but you are look radiant. As you also know the feet need to be up, super nurse.