Tuesday, June 22, 2010

38 Weeks Down, 2 To Go??

+ 22 lbs - No stretchmarks! - Still able to sleep - In slow motion -
Strange half way out belly button - Ready when he is!

I went to the doctor today and I'm still not dilated, however I'm thinning out. I also lost 3 lbs (which I knew from weighing myself at home, likely due to stress), doc was unconcerned. She guessed the baby's around 6.5 lbs right now. She also said IVF babies were rarely late. In fact, she said babies in general are rarely late and when they are it's likely due to incorrect conception dates. And, of course, I know exactly when this baby was conceived. Hopefully this will prove true...Oh, and she said I'd be in labor soon. Soon...really, of course I'll be in labor soon, I'm 38 weeks pregnant!

Chris's car recently bit the dust, thus the replacement...


""Geared up for baby...notice Mazies rear investigating her new ride....

More last minute baby room details...

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Love that car seat! MOMO has the green one. Im excited to see some baby pics soon!!

Shannon said...

And I forgot to say..I didn't get stretch marks until Morgan was 2 weeks old, and I started losing weight! I only got a few low ones. I bet you won't get any though because you did so well on the weight gain.

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Anonymous said...

Would love to see your bobbed hair bouncing while you’re riding on top. You go cross eyed with an orgasm with your mouth open and staring down throbbing. Yummy!