Monday, June 7, 2010

36 Week Thoughts

My feet hurt! They actually feel better when I'm working. Thank God for ugly nursing shoes.

The heat is getting to me. Hot + pregnant = cranky Jenn.

I think it's physically impossible to drink more water. All I do is drink. Well, drink and pee!

Less heartburn and fewer kicks to the ribs make me think he's working his way down.

He's still super active.

Even with the recent woes, all and all this pregnancy has been great.

Chris's last day of work is a week from this Tuesday and mine is the next day. Woo hoo!

I'm in serious nesting mode. I've cleared spaces in both the kitchen and bathroom for baby stuff. I'm almost finished organizing his room. I'm, as always, working on organizing the office.

The belly at 35 weeks...


Last minute room decor...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You look great! That "Where's baby's bellybutton" book is Morgan's favorite. Where did you get the book shelves?

Jennifer said...

Ikea...where else?!