Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's Trigger Time

Had my third ultrasound and E2 level today. Ultrasound showed the number of follicles to be "into the double digits". E2 was 3800. At 4000 the risk of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome usually calls for a the cycle to be cancelled. Therefore, no more stimulation drugs and my doc cut my HCG, aka trigger shot, dose by half--to be given tonight at 11pm. Scheduled for the retrieval at 8am on Saturday. Transfer either on Tuesday or Thursday depending on how our embryos grow. That's right, on Sunday we will be proud parents of embryos!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That's exciting! I hope everything goes well!

plain63 said...

Great Auntie Paula is pulling for you guys...hears to embryos!!

Summer said...

Hooray embryos!!!
Xoxo
p.s. Thank you for my card. I would love to get together too. So, how do we make it happen?