Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The results are in...

8dp5dt: 102
11dp5dt: 209
13dp5dt: 325

interpretation: dp5dt means days past 5 day transfer. anything above 10 is considered pregnant. anything above 50 is considered good. every two (or three, depending on who you talk to) days the number should double. with that said, yes i am pregnant. and with that said, no my numbers are not rising as fast as my doctor would like. possible causes include impeding miscarriage/chemical pregnancy, ectopic pregnancy, or a stubborn embryo who will eventually grow.

i am scheduled for another beta and an ultrasound (to rule out ectopic) on friday. i have heard stories of the 4th beta spiking and everything going great. we are hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

5 comments:

Summer said...

JEN! I have been waiting for this post for 13 days!!! I am praying for you. I wish there was something more I could do. Hoping and praying for amazing news on Friday!
Love,
Sum

Unknown said...

I'm praying for you, too!

Jenny Rizer said...

My prayers are going up for you as well! Fingers crossed and praying and hoping for terrific news. Keep us posted!

suzspeaks said...

I've been waiting too! Praying for you and Chris and those embryo's!

Shannon said...

Praying for super embryos!