Saturday, December 12, 2009

Trust me...

Many people have said 'maybe you got pregnant naturally after the IVF and that's why the baby is smaller than expected'. Trust me, that did not happen. It's impossible. Me and my oversized ovaries were put on strict restrictions. Need I say more?

Chris and I recently went to Texas for the Big 12 Championship game between Texas and Nebraska. The game was in Arlington Texas at Jerry's house (aka the new Cowboys stadium). There is nothing like 76,211 football fans cheering in a single location. This was Chris's first UT experience and he made me proud!


As for the game, we were ranked #3 and Nebraska #22. Needless to say this was suppose to be a cake walk. Of course, it was not! When the clock ran out in the fourth quarter it was Nebraska that ran the field. But there was a discrepency and there was ONE second left. So, our kicker was sent to save the day at the 46 yard line and he did! We won and off to the national championship we go! Hook'em horns!


While in Texas we also did a little shopping in Grapevine with my Mom (aka Nonna-to-be). Here are some snapshots of the day.




2 comments:

Jenny Rizer said...

How fun! Your mom looks great!! It's been a very long time since I've seen her! :) You look beautiful as always! Oh how I miss Texas!

jhoniegudel said...

Hey ... nice sharing.
You looks so beautifull.



Welcome to my sweet Hometown